How do you dry a bouquet of flowers?
How to Air Dry Flowers
- Strip excess foliage from flowers.
- Cut stems to the desired length, but leave at least 6 inches.
- Use a rubber band or twine to tie the stems together (if you have a bouquet).
- Hang them upside down in a dark, dry, well-ventilated area.
- The drying process will take about two to three weeks.
Is a tulip a flower?
L. L. Tulips (Tulipa) are a genus of spring-blooming perennial herbaceous bulbiferous geophytes (having bulbs as storage organs). The flowers are usually large, showy and brightly colored, generally red, pink, yellow, or white (usually in warm colors).