What can you do with baby socks?
Other uses: Baby socks can be used a body scrubber with soap slivers inside. Polish leather shoes or purses, or use them to dust and clean around your home. Re-purpose clothing: Our family’s worn-out clothes get a second life as rags.
What can you make out of baby washcloths?
Washcloths folded into cute items make a lovely gift for a baby but these 8 washcloth crafts aren’t only about baby showers. Each of these projects is very simple and lots of fun to make.
- Washcloth Puppies.
- Monster Facecloths.
- Washcloth Travel Pouch.
- Washcloth Bunny.
- Washcloth Hand Puppet.
- Diy Baby Washcloth Bouquet.
How do you make easy towel animals?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out.
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.