How do you make a chocolate bouquet out of a vase?
Step 1. Prepare the vase.
- Prepare the Tissue Paper. Lay your square of cellophane down with the points in a diamond position.
- Prepare the Candy. Hold each candy bar up to the vase and determine if part of the wooden skewer needs to be trimmed to get the height you want.
- Insert Candy Bars in Floral Foam.
How do you make a bouquet step by step?
- Pick all the flowers and cut off the leaves on the stems at the base of the flower.
- Hold the flowers from their stems just below the blossom head.
- Use a rubber band or floral tape to bind the stems.
- Now Wrap the bouquet in tissue as shown in the picture.
- Decorate it with washi tape in the end.
How do you make a candy bouquet without foam?
An optional item is a filler that hides the foam. This can be tissue paper, paper napkins, basket filler, Easter grass, curly ribbon, cellophane, cupcake papers, etc. “Decorative Fillers For Candy Bouquets”.