How do you make a chocolate tree?
Below are the 9 steps to create your sweet tree.
- Select the Pot for Your Sweet Tree.
- Carefully Cut Your Dowel to Length.
- Wrap the Ribbon Around the Dowel.
- Attach the Styrofoam Ball.
- Secure in Place Using Cocoform.
- Melt the Chocolate in a Bowl.
- Cover the Styrofoam Ball in Chocolate.
- Pipe Chocolate onto the Ball.
How do you make a snack bouquet?
How to turn your MunchPak into a bouquet: step by step
- Grab your first snack and tape a wooden skewer stick to the back of it. Use a lot of tape – you want it to be secure!
- Next, cut out of a square of cellophane and a square of coloured tissue paper.
- Repeat this process for however many snacks you want in your bouquet.
Is Ferrero Rocher chocolate?
Ferrero Rocher (Italian pronunciation: [ferˈrɛːro roʃˈʃe]) is a chocolate and hazelnut product produced by the Italian confectionery company Ferrero. Its creation is attributed to Michele Ferrero, previously the owner of Ferrero SpA, who introduced the sweet in 1979.