Is a tulip a flower?
L. L. Tulips (Tulipa) are a genus of spring-blooming perennial herbaceous bulbiferous geophytes (having bulbs as storage organs). The flowers are usually large, showy and brightly colored, generally red, pink, yellow, or white (usually in warm colors).
How do you dry a bouquet of flowers?
How to Air Dry Flowers
- Strip excess foliage from flowers.
- Cut stems to the desired length, but leave at least 6 inches.
- Use a rubber band or twine to tie the stems together (if you have a bouquet).
- Hang them upside down in a dark, dry, well-ventilated area.
- The drying process will take about two to three weeks.
How do you draw ideas?
Drawing Ideas: Imagination
- Draw an object and give it a face.
- Create an alternate cover to your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
- Draw an intricate made up flower.