How do you make a chocolate box?
Spread more chocolate on the baking paper in a patch a little larger than your base. Take two edges, peel the plastic off them and dip one end of one in chocolate and put in place. Repeat with the remaining two edges. Let the base chocolate firm a little and then run a knife around the base of the edges.
How do you wrap a flower bouquet?
- Cut Wrapping Paper to Size and Place Face Down on Table.
- Position the Flowers Diagonally Onto the Wrapping Paper.
- Fold the Wrapping Paper Around the Bouquet.
- Fold the Wrapper and Secure With Tape.
- Fold the Right Corner of the Wrapper Diagonally Toward the Center.
How do you make edible sweet trees?
Below are the 9 steps to create your sweet tree.
- Select the Pot for Your Sweet Tree.
- Carefully Cut Your Dowel to Length.
- Wrap the Ribbon Around the Dowel.
- Attach the Styrofoam Ball.
- Secure in Place Using Cocoform.
- Melt the Chocolate in a Bowl.
- Cover the Styrofoam Ball in Chocolate.
- Pipe Chocolate onto the Ball.
How many Ferrero Rocher sweet trees?
30cm in height holds approx 60 Ferrero Rocher®. Stays fresh for up to 4 months if stored in original packaging.